What is Goal Setting? It is taking the time to identify what you want to accomplish in a certain timeframe.
Why is it important? When you take time to do goal setting everyday, it makes you more intentional about working for what you want. It helps you focus your time and resources appropriately to so you can make the most of your life.
All the sudden you are stepping up.
You are showing up.
You are being consistent in your business.
By doing these things, the universe has a way of manifesting your goals into reality.
Grab a brand new notebook.
Write on the cover: GOALS
I want you to decide what you want to achieve in your LIFETIME and WRITE IT DOWN on the 1st page.
Some points you may want to address may be:
1) Career– What do you want to do in your career? Where do you want to be when you retire?
2) Finances– How much do you want to make yearly? When do you hope to retire?
3) Education– Do you need additional education to reach your lifetime goals?
4) Wants– Do you want to vacation? Is there a new house or car you want?
5) Health– Do you want to be healthier? Exercise More? Eat Better?
6) Attitude– Do you feel like any part of your attitude holds you back from achieving the goals above. What can you change about your attitude to help you move forward?
You are going to take all your thoughts and dreams and desires and make them “real” in a physical sense by writing them down on a piece of paper.
Now flip to the second page and title it 2018.
Take your time and really think about what you want to accomplish. These won’t be as broad as your lifetime goals. Make your goals ambitious but trim them down to be realistic.
If you are focusing on growing your business in 2018, here are some things to think about when writing your goals.
1) How many new customers do you want to obtain monthly?
2) Will you start selling in any new marketplaces?
3) What is your desirable yearly income for 2018? How much will you need to make per month to achieve this?
We will be using this notebook throughout the year to develop daily, weekly and monthly goals.
Tomorrow we will talk more about creating to-do lists and making sure we are on track with our goal setting and obtaining our goals, not only for 2018, but for life in general.
Thank you all for following along ❤ ❤ ❤
Stay Tuned for Day 8